- Visit our website
at saasyreinvestors.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names email addresses contact preferences billing addresses contact or authentication data debit/credit card numbers paypal submission forms subscription agreements calendars financial data
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
" WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? " below).
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
Deal Submissions. Information regarding investment opportunities
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to
honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an
authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
This Business Plan contains privileged and confidential information and unauthorized use of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. This Business Plan is for informational purposes and not intended to be a general solicitation or a securities offering of any kind. This information contained herein is from sources believed to be reliable, however no representation by Sponsor(s), either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of any information on this property and all investors should conduct their own research to determine the accuracy of any statements made. An investment in this offering will be a speculative investment and subject to significant risks and therefore investors are encouraged to consult with their personal legal and tax advisors. Neither the Sponsor(s), nor their representatives, officers, employees, affiliates, sub-contractor or vendors provide tax, legal or investment advice. Nothing in this document is intended to be or should be construed as such advice.
The SEC has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials. However, prior to making any decision to contribute capital, all investors must review and execute the Private Placement Memorandum and related offering documents. These securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities
Potential investors and other readers are also cautioned that these forward-looking statements are predictions only based on current information, assumptions and expectations that are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause future events or results to differ materially from those set forth or implied by such forward looking statements. These forward-looking statements can be identified using forward-looking terminology, such as “may,” “will,” “seek,” “should,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “project, “estimate,” “intend,” “continue,” or “believe” or the negatives thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. These forward-looking statements are only made as of the date of this executive summary and Sponsors undertake no obligation to publicly update such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
This Business Plan further contains several future financial projections and forecasts. These estimated projections are based on numerous assumptions and hypothetical scenarios and Sponsor(s) explicitly makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to any financial projection or forecast delivered in connection with the Offering or any of the assumptions underlying them.
This Business plan further contains performance data that represents past performances. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data presented.
All return examples provided are based on assumptions and expectations in light of currently available information, industry trends and comparisons to competitor’s financials. Therefore, actual performance may, and most likely will, substantially differ from these projections and no guarantee is presented or implied as to the accuracy of specific forecasts, projections or predictive statements contained in this Business Plan. The Sponsor further makes no representations or warranties that any investor will, or is likely to, achieve profits similar to those shown in the pro-formas or other financial projections.